WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Holy Earthquakes and Tsunamis Batman!

I am not sure I will watch the news any longer. Just turned on the tube and saw Japan and the Soloman Islands had earthquakes, and the Solomans had an tsunami warning. Their earthquake was over 8, so not a little insignificant one.

As for life in Malaysia, we still have rain, rain, and more rain.  And the lovely men in blue/black with their ongoing stop on the highway. That should prove interesting on Friday when every Chinese Malay is rushing to their home kampongs to celebrate the new year with family. Maybe I should pack a picnic for my wait in the inevitable lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment