WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Navigating my Online University

I saw a new notice near the end of the opening page. Here is what I read:
                                           Staff Directory & Key Contact @ AeU [NEW!]

How wonderful. Now I can find the right person to contact because I have had no contact at all from fellow students or professors. I have written to the professors on a number of occasions, then, resent my messages, and still nothing back to me.  I have contacted the tech support who has advised that all e-mails are being sent and received.  

Now, back to that staff directory message.  I clicked on the bar, and it flashed to a new page.


Wow, I thought, I can get some answers.

Then, I was directed to this.

the more information line did not do anything. But it was nice they suggested that there could have been more information, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment