WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, February 18, 2013

work and rain

there is not much else to say.

Well, I could snivel about trying to send money home. But that is getting old.  Let's just say that after about 10 days of trying, somehow the system in the bank allowed it to happen.  Do you feel sorry for me yet? You should. You would never accept that sort of banking to be the norm where you are. I know that.  Sadly, I don't even get in a rage about it any longer. It is not worth it. And no one seems to care anyway.  Maybe all this rain is softening me.

Because I had a very long day I think that popcorn is on the menu for dinner. Maybe even some of that beer that is still in my fridge compliments of Ry. That is if there is any tomato juice to lace it with. Can't get clamato, so tomato will do.  Now to go and fire up the popcorn popper - maybe it will drown out the noise of the rain pelting on my patio roof.

Bon soir

No comments:

Post a Comment