WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fran Yum

Good thing I am growing my own lemongrass.  I have now discovered that I have pneumonia and feel wretched.  I eventually gave in and began antibiotics today.  No appetite but know I need to eat something - so I stirred up a little pot of ginger, lemongrass, garlic and bits of chicken. Added some noodles and have created a new version of Tom Yum.

Now gonna settle in and watch some more Olympics. Other alternative is to read that pathetic book about how he cocked his head and smelled like body wash.  The person who wrote this book clearly had never heard about body wash until recently and wants everyone to know that she is 'in the loop'.

Enough gibberish from here. Now for the feast according to Fran Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment