WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, August 25, 2012

SMS and license plates here

I mentioned in an earlier post that all our license numbers for the group I work with begins with WUT.  All license plates are part of the vehicle, so the number goes with the car because it is also etched into the windows and part of the vehicle.  We stand out in our communities because we are WUT's which signifies we are from Kuala Lumpur.  Not really, but that is where our vehicles are based.  We found it amusing when we all left the resort on our first voyage all wondering WUT? was next.

I was stuck in traffic the other day and saw one of those funnies, so grabbed my phone and took a fast shot. Maybe this one above here would have been more appropriate considering the fact we had no idea of how to drive here or where the heck we were going.

I guess I should be happy I have a WUT and not this one.  But it does make me smile when I come across one.

No comments:

Post a Comment