WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Loading an Audio File Here

I often think I am very clever when it comes to technology. Clever, only because I discuss my skills with people of my own age who cannot set up a new e-mail account. In that regard I am far ahead of my peers. However, in the regular circle of users of the internet, I am in a dark spot.  My family in Canada sent me a voice clip of their rendition of Happy Birthday to me yesterday, but I cannot figure out how to upload it here.

You will just have to believe that they did. My message to all advising I was hold court all day worked. I got a lot of well wishes for the day in my account.

Now back to reality and off to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment