WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

talked to everyone (that counts) today

I talked with Ry, and he likely managed to talk with his sister who is on vacation on the island with her family.  His birthday present arrived at the perfect time. Today!


 The Birthday Boy


Talked with the vacationing Vancouverites

No chat with parents - after a trip like this, I think a gin and tonic was a bigger draw than ''me"

 The grandson, (who really does not like the water)
 The granddaughter who does like the water - maybe she will work with her uncle
No chat with the dog. She was relaxing

Going to try a day at work tomorrow. Well, not a day - a meeting. 
Get my feet wet and see if I can get off the sofa and back to the trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment