WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Most Human Human and gibberish

Just found a real book to read. I am getting into it and enjoying the writing. All about AI and how people communicate these days and how communicators can get befuddled thinking they are talking to a human, but really talking with a computer.

Think that with all this reading I need to go for a massage. So, will go and see who will do the job.  Also found that Singapore has figured out how to pull more cashola out of travellers this week They seem to have figured out that many want to be there, so all the rates have at least doubled. Grrrr  I am sure I will find a good place at a good price.  I really need a western fix, so will have to figure out something.

No comments:

Post a Comment