WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Help!

I am trying very hard to find a book to read, and with limited resources available to me, I am asking for help.  We fortunately do have a book store closely, but there is only a small section of English books.  They did manage to bring in that nasty 50 shades of drivel series, and I admit with shame, that I not only purchased them but also read them. I am far to stingy to buy and not read - at any cost.

Now, when I try to find what to read on best seller lists all I can find jamming up the top 3 on the lists is the 50 shades drivel,  and the Litigators (which I have already read).  I fear I might actually pick up a Danielle Steele book, just because I at least know what her writing will offer.  I did not make a good choice the last time I purchased books. Don't want the same to unfold.  If anyone has read something interesting and with some substance lately, please let me know.  Maybe I will just ferret out the John Grisham books of the past. They do entertain.

Hope someone can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment