WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Air Canada as usual

Anyone who thinks they can defend aircanada and their conduct, please think again.  Their latest scam is some e-mail they send to customers who collect airmiles.  Why I bother to collect air miles it beyond me, but I guess I will continue and then see if I can transfer them to a carrier that I can actually make use of the accumulation of miles.  They advise they have a contest that could win you a trip, but when you attempt to enter it when you click ENTER, nothing happens.  No entry form, no redirect, no nothing.  aircanada - your marketing stinks as much as your customer service.


No comments:

Post a Comment