WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am a Clever Bunny

Now, after a full day of going somewhere, I have arrived at the Grand Four Wings Hotel.  Probably the best choice I have made in ages.  I have chatted with various people along the journey. I seem to be a person that attracts conversation from strangers.Not sure why, but it has been interesting.  I think a person will always attract that when they travel solo.  And my hotel pick up was there at the airport waiting for me. Everyone had a sigh of relief when the old lady came dottering up to the sign.  They had been looking for Mr. Embury, not Ms.  and were happily surprised to see me.What a great way to begin a trip back home.  This hotel is complete luxury and indulgence. And incredibly affordable. If you are reading this, and not a member of Agoda, get your rear in gear and join.  No cost, great deals.  agoda.com

Now gonna draw a bath and fall into bed for the night.  And then dreams of omelettes and real multigrain bread and all other good things for my first of many excellent indulgences for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment