WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Environmental Asthma - big surprise

I went to work today and managed to puke a few times along Jalan Kota Tinggi AKA Highway 3.  It did not get better, in fact, it got worse.   Yes, Kolly, you are like your Nana. We can puke together and understand each other completely.

I finished up early and dragged my butt home, with coughing that would turn anyone inside out and fear of not being able to hold those things that should not be expelled in company of others.  I tried to settle in at home, but a fever spiked, so thought I had to go to the good old clinic.  Good thing I did.  I did have a fever, I did have a stomach issue, but all ails were due to some breathing in those lovely diesel fumes daily, burning trash every night, and anything else acrid and putrid, and caustic to lungs.  This smart doc stuck some mask on my face and left me in a room to breath his cocktail.  It worked.  I could inhale into my lungs like I have not inhaled for months.  Always a salesman, I came home with the offerings today.  I think I could set up my own pharmacy and hawk pills at my gate.  Maybe I could just do that for the rest of my work term.  But for now, staying home to mend. I am not gonna miss that trip back to you know who and you know where.




No comments:

Post a Comment