WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, November 26, 2012

Kolly and Nana Spend the Afternoon Together

Although I was invited to Cirque de Soleil  I assured Jenn that I had seen more than my share of circuses in my life - could I please be spared this one?  I was, and that is how Kolly and I managed to spend the afternoon together, uninterrupted by others.  It was nice time we managed to have with each other. No mother in her view to distract her and want to be with, no brother in her vision to have to share the attention.

We did not do anything earth-shattering. But her nurturing personality shone through loud and clear, as she mimicked how her own mother cuddles and cares for her, through the ooh, ooh, ooh, monkey that Nana brought her this trip.


Kolly is such a loving little girl. She always makes sure those around her are ok, and need nothing.  Here is is with Mr. Monkey, doing just that.



















After her nurturing and mothering, clearly it was time for re-hydration, and then maybe catch 40 winks before the little one needs further attention.
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment