WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, November 9, 2012

Closed for the Summer or whatever.....

Well, living in the northern hemisphere, although barely so, I guess it is not really summer vacation.  But, since we are finished the school year for 2012, I cannot think of another term to use. Who cares, vacation has begun. It is official.  I would love for the MoE to find out that about half of the mentors decided vacation began 2 weeks ago and left then for their homelands and other various tourist destinations.  That lot deserves 40 lashes. They never work when they actually put in time anyway.

I am still sorting out how to get my lungs working properly in this polluted land. I am so looking forward to the clean air of home, where I can breathe deeply and do so without gagging.  Now only 12 days before that happens. I can do it.  Although I am no math wizard, I can figure this one out.

Today - We are starting off with some coolish air, which is nice. However, the monsoon birds are singing their songs in full force, so I know what what to expect in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment