WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Found Another Mango I Will Not Buy Again

Well, problem is, the vendors do not know the name of the mango they sell. They just say - boleh, boleh, very sweet lai dat.

Sure, this one was very sweet, but imagine eating one of those wonderful Okanagan peaches - you know, the ones with the fine fuzzy outer that is so good to eat.  Except, the person who gave you the peach was your hairdresser, and she swept the floor after cutting your hair, and then mixed it into the mango and served it,

Good grief it was nasty.  And with a tickley throat already, these long hairs of serious fibre were enough to gag a horse.  I certainly hope I do not buy one of these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment