WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kiss for Nana

Oh my.  It is a treat to watch the children run their mother ragged. I was exhausted after the Skype visit and I was just an observer. Part way through the visit, the father bear announced that he has finished boiling the spaghetti in olive oil. Sounds yummy huh?  I am hoping for everyone's sake that he really meant a dash of oil in the water, and not straight olive oil.  Brings a tear to my eye from my own experiences with a father helping in the kitchen.  hee hee

Hopefully I will be presented with an arrow bar when I arrive. Levi tells me he has tons of them in his Halloween cache.

Now changed, clean, and ready for dinner, they said bye bye.

Of course the picture is blurry. This is a fast kiss via Skype sent by a master of speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment