WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Swimming With The Fishies?

I completely embarrassed myself this weekend. But gave a few people a laugh at the same time. I was over in Kota Jaya and found a Dobi that can do dry cleaning. I will remember that spot for later. But as I was returning to my car, I spied an indoor sort of pool. Holy crow. A place to swim in Kota Tinggi!

There was a big television above the pool. How considerate.  A few plastic chairs were perched along the sides of this pool. There was no one around, so I went back to the dobi to see if they could tell me what the hours of operation were for the pool.  She did not quite understand me, so volunteered to come with me to what I was trying to explain.  Off we went, and when we got there, she was killing herself laughing. It is a place to go fishing.  I guess it is sort of like our trout ponds back home where they stock the tanks and you cast a line. Not exactly back to nature, but I guess in this heat, it is a relaxing way to catch  or pick up dinner.  I could not see any fish in this pool, but clearly, it was not for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment