WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, November 30, 2012

My Teeth are Clean

I think mine are kind of like the #5

Not sure how I got there or how I got back.  Doesn't matter, the magic pill made the whole ordeal bearable.  Now to sink back into bed and hope that the spazzy muscles in my back will be happy.  After massage therapy, acupuncture, and every kind of compress I could find I discovered that a dental magic pill makes one's back be a non issue.  Glad I am going back  to complete the cleaning. But hope too that the back nasty does not last until I do.

I think I entertained anyone around me quite nicely with my drug induced   
                                          fog today.  I have to admit also - it is nice to be in a cold climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment