WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, December 30, 2011

Chinese New Year (coming soon)

for my drivel portion of the blog - the others today are not considered drivel in my mind, here is my Chinese year of the Dragon horoscope.
The Ox (NIU)
Ruler of the hours 1am to 3am
Direction - North/Northeast
Season - Winter/January
Fixed element - Water negative
Yin/Yang - Yin
Personality Traits:People born under the sign of the Ox are generally calm, dependable, patient and unflagging. The Ox is symbolic of prosperity that is achieved through hard work.  Although obstinate they do have logical minds and will not be easily frightened.  They appreciate that in order to achieve success things must be done in a certain methodical and correct way.  Ox people are seldom deprived and tend to be both reliable and conventional.  They are patient, but once angry and incensed it will be difficult to reason with them, they also have a propensity to hold grudges.  Ruled more by their heads than hearts they are full of pride and uncompromising and in order to be happier they should nurture their sense of humour.



I thought my sense of humour was pretty darn good lately. I am shocked that I am considered obstinate. I wonder if my family would agree?  Now I wonder how I am going to manifest great things during the ruling hours of my horoscope. Seems that time is 1 - 3 am. I am never awake.

According to my birth date, I am an earth ox.  Here is what is says about this:

The Earth Ox - resolute, enduring, motivated by patience, is focused and genuine.

IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR OWN BIRTHDATE AND THE CHINESE NEW YEAR, HERE IS THE LINK:


http://www.paranormality.com/chinese_signs.shtml


No comments:

Post a Comment