WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Royal Roads

It is like coming home. I took a few pictures of the path to Jenn's office, and then held my laptop up to my face and snapped a picture of the castle in the background. For you in Malaysia, this castle is the one in XMen the movie.  For me, it is memories of learning and working in a beautiful part of the world.


Not exactly a professional photo, but you can see the castle behind me, while I gaze into the laptop trying to figure out how to take a picture and somehow save it to the computer. THEN, actually load it here. I think I am brilliant.

Now that I am getting the hang of this technology - I will attempt to show you some pictures of the ferry trip over to Victoria. There should be a shot from Active Pass followed by a couple of ferry shots. If not, oh well.

here we are leaving Vancouver

Bloody cold, so a quick shot of Active Pass on the way to Victoria
Little Islands dot the way to Victoria 
this is the uppermost deck on the ferry, just to give you in Malaysia an idea of the type of vessel we travel on from mainland to the island


PS  I ate almost 1 pound of barbecued steak last night. Tried to consume the whole thing but even I could not do it.  We will see what I can consume today.




No comments:

Post a Comment