WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, December 3, 2011

What else?

I can't even recall what I did today. I know I was busy. Jenn, kids and I were out - oh yes now I recall. They took Nana for a blood test, which I was trying hard to avoid. Levi assured me that it doesn't hurt, Nana.  And it didn't either. Then before we came home this evening - a burger joint that has delightful lamb burgers on the menu. Levi and Nana shared some malt vinegar fries. Kolly ate 2 jars of baby food - and did not stop shaking with anticipation of the spoon in her mouth until the end of the second jar. Looks like no doubt she is related to me. Either a growth spurt or an eating disorder. hee hee

Getting ready for my 'cruise' to the island tomorrow morning. Never disappointed with that trip, so better now ready the little satchel for the journey. Laptop for the university, flash drive to bore my friends with pictures, and a change of clothing should suffice. And look out everyone - the appetite is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment