WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS DAY

The preparation, planning, and orchestration is now behind us. Our bellies full of all sorts of good things, it is now time to clean up the mess and put on the stock pot for turkey soup.  I have satisfied my need to consume all the foods I missed this past year. Now time to rethink my eating habits and get  back to the norm for me in Malaysia. Not a hardship. It will do this old bird good to drop the weight I have happily  put on. Armed with a new oster smoothie blender I should be able to get into good health, compliments of the Canuck family under the tree this year. And if all else fails, Ry and I should enjoy some fine Margaritas in Malaysia.

Now time to figure out how to get all this loot back home and produce a very fine library for the schools next month. Today I received a Fox in Socks from Levi, so he will have his name in the front of the book as the donor. Another friend is sending one too, so the schools should be very happy to have 2 copies of this much coveted book. Thank you to everyone who donated books for the cause. You have made many children very happy to learn English because of your generosity.  You can be sure that when these children are grown they will remember the support from Canada and the Dr. Seuss books they had fun reading with Medeem Frensees


No comments:

Post a Comment