WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, December 2, 2011

Food - what else?

Finally got the technology to cooperate with me. Seems I actually need Windows in order to have my blackberry desktop manager on the Mac, so back to the pc for me. I am not loading windows for that applications.
So, here are a couple of pictures from my short journey over to the Sunshine Coast.  Cold Canadian weather was the experience, but nicely refreshing and beautifully crisp. Ry was right - we Canucks are built for seasons. But can't say I will complain going back to the heat soon either.
Jan and I built a nice little repas before I boarded the ferry on the trip back to Vancouver.

And, on my return  it was the beginning of advent. Jennifer was wise enough to buy an advent calendar for Kollin - so of course she and Nana have to consume the delights for Kollin.  Lindt truffles are very easy to take. A huge step up from the calendars Jenn and Ry used to get.


Levi, the keeper of the calendars was delighted. It was too late when I arrived back to eat a chocolate, so he didn't know about these treats until today. Which meant he was allowed to have 2.  After dinner he thought it would be a good idea to open door number 3. Quite disappointed when he learned he now had to wait for ONE only each day until Christmas. I wonder if Uncle Ryan should talk with him. I recall Ry eating a whole week of chocolates and then carefully closing each door before I knew what he had done.


Leaving for another 'cruise' on Sunday. This time to Victoria. I will be sure to take some photos of that trip. It is a beautiful journey through the island and eventually arriving at the destination island.  I will try to get a few pictures of the university too. A marvelous castle nestled in a forest on the shores of the Pacific Ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment