WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday in Hongcouver

I awoke to the news telling me that snow is expected either today or tomorrow. arghhh.  It really does not feel too bad today - but that comes with overcast skies which are very forgiving temperature wise.  Perhaps a bit of white stuff falling from the skies will change my mind.

I am meeting a good friend for lunch tomorrow. We really must be old birds. I suggested we meet at the mall as it is walking distance for me, and a sky train jaunt for her.  Really - where have the days gone that we actually pondered ambience over convenience?  I told her that the food fare would be a treat to this Malaysian refugee, so not sure if we are taking in the food fare or Whitespot. Neither requires a reservation.  I babysat the rug rats on Sunday when Jenn went some chi chi new restaurant downtown with her friends. I will live vicariously through her experience and have a whistle dog or some such eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment