WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, December 30, 2011

Vivaldi would write a thank you note

If Vivaldi were alive today he would definitely write me a thank you note. I have purchased so many cd's of the 4 Seasons over the years that he could send all of his children to grad school just on my purchase income.  I buy a copy for everyone I know, I had several copies for myself. But, when I moved here I loaded a copy on my computer and gave away all cds.  Not a good thing.  It did not properly load, and I had to delete it. Not a worry. I went to the big books and music store in JB. They did not carry it. I have been waiting since June for an order of a copy. No cd has ever arrived.  What was the first thing I bought in Canada when I arrived? A new cd of the 4 Seasons.

'Full volume I listen to the music and  sit here watching the sunrise through the steamy jungle across the road.  Live is perfect. My other cd is Boney M which the neighbours have been accosted with from my little veto blaster when I do house cleaning.

Oh yes, there is a new 'restaurant' down the road that opened since I left.  Tom Yam - I will have to check it out soon.  Might be just the ticket for this cold.  Bright neon signs guide you there to a rooftop on a concrete pad just near the house where all the dogs live.

No comments:

Post a Comment