WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

IF YOU'RE HAPPY, WE'RE NOT

 A phrase that Air Canada lives by and now I know why.  What a bunch of idiots.  I flew across the world on a big shiny Air Canada plane to  be able to connect with a Singapore Air plane in Hong Kong to get me to Singapore. Well, some genius with Air Canada apparently tried to round up the travellers on the flight from Vancouver that needed to transfer to Singapore Air.  Seems he stood at the ramp as we left the flight. But did not happen to call out our names or any such thing. SO, the doorknobs at Air Canada gave away the seats and now I am sitting in the f'n airport in Hong Kong wondering how the hell I will get to SIngapore and where the hell are my bags.

If something can go wrong, Air Canada is sure to be part of the wrongness.  I am not a happy girl.  I can't even get a room here and God only knows when I will get into Singapore tonight - if at all!

Yes, I can see the glee in those lovely employees at AIr Canada when they see us without our flights. Yes, Air Canada, you can be happy now - at my expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment