WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, December 19, 2011

Hanging out with Dinah

The first day we managed to convince Lisa to take us shopping. No border crossing today - but scored big with books for Malaysia kids.  On our way back to the house for our wee g & t (minus the t), we stopped at the shore to take a quick picture of the sunsetting over Vancouver Island.  Not always an opportunity, but we caught a beautiful sight and were able to watch the sun drop behind the island in seconds.

Doesn't get much better than this, does it? And no snow for we Canucks either. 

Only one more week and I am back in heat and humidity.  I better be sure to appreciate the down covers I have been swaddled with  here, knowing that none of that will be necessary in only a week.  Sure hope I do not have to re acclimatize on my return.


Levi called Nana this morning and was comforted in knowing that I will be back there tomorrow to make cookies again with him.  Nice to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment