WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, December 24, 2011

OMG

I THINK THAT is the right short message. I lost my pretty red glasses today.  What a nightmare. I cannot see things clearly, which means I am fretting about the immigration papers I need to sign. Christmas Eve here now, so no chance of picking up some cheap readers tomorrow. I hope I can get to some dollar store on the day after and get me something to be able to read the papers I need to sign on my journey back to Malaysia. EEEEK.

As for Ryan, like my SOS to him when he went to Thailand during the Tsunami, I need to hear from him. He said he would call us today, and no call. I know that lines get plugged up during the Christmas season, but oh My God, I need to hear his voice or watch his taps of a message to me.  Please, let that be my Christmas present this year. This just proves that a mother is always a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment