WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rabindranath Tagore


I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.






While in Victoria, a friend showed me a photo journal book made by someone she knows. She suggested that I make one of my Malaysian adventures. What piqued my interest was all the Rabindranath Tagore quotes because I had one on my wall for several years.  Above was that quote. And today, like every other adventure I take, makes me think that 'this time I have found the work I was meant to do'. Maybe, after all these epiphanies I have had over the years what I was supposed to realize is that any work I do that is service to others is 'the right work, at that time'.

So, for now, I will act, behold, and know that service is joy - in Malaysia and anywhere I am of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment