WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Almost the weekend

Driving today was back to crazy land.  It came close to drivers during Ramadan and Hari Raya.  What normally takes me about 35 - 45 minutes to get to a school took me 2 hours this morning. Then, returning homeward to facilitate a TPD along the way, it was an hour journey, that should have been 20 minutes maximum.  I am dreading tomorrow morning - the last day I will drive in this New Year frantic pace.  I will hold up in my nest, lock the gate and stay away from the world for a couple of days until the dust settles around this one.
Just watched a news special on Indonesia's consumption of rice. Although they are the world's 3rd largest producer of rice, they still have to import about the same amount.  Don't think I will go over to Indonesia for a meal. I can guess what is on the menu.
That is about as interesting as my day was today.  Might be able to entertain you tomorrow, when I have a sense of humour knowing I again have a week long break beginning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment