WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Saki came and left like the wind

It as so fun to have her here, although the visit was brief.  We went to the waterfalls, did a few tours around the area, had roti pisang at Rosemerah, and talked late into the night every night.  She has now moved on to K.L. to discover that part of Malaysia before flying back to Taiwan where she is working for a while. We made plans for me to visit her there before she returns to Japan in May.  We will see - I hope I can motivated to take the trip.
Saki was as fascinated as I am each time I watch the roti pisang man toss and stretch the roti in preparation for the treat we had.

Saki heading toward the falls
Saki's bus heading for K.L. (passing my street) to complete her Malaysian tour

On her last night here, we had sushi and wakame for hors d'oeuvres, followed by coconut green Thai curry chicken, which we prepared together. She even ate my rice! Nice for both of us; we gobbled up the food together. And of course, the signature g & t to ward off malaria.

No comments:

Post a Comment