WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, January 27, 2012

Shoes for Baja

I have a great friend who has opted to spend time in Mexico, on the Baja.  She is staying in a village I have been to myself and loves the whole experience; just as I did several years ago.  She has become very involved with the locals there, and is on a mission to deliver shoes to migrant families who work in the area.  They are without resources themselves and the children go barefoot. There has been a donation of shoes to give to these children.  Here are a couple of pictures to show you what basic necessities are taken for granted where you live, and a special event in this place.


Not exactly a shopping trip to a shoe store, but the glee of trying on and wearing new shoes is clear in these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment