WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, January 2, 2012

Short but SWEET Skype

Internet is seriously compromised today in Malaysia. At least where I am it is.  My own source will not load a page, and the wifi I go to keeps timing out and shutting down.

Guess this is a day where face to face is all I will have. Maybe this is because I need to go back home and clean my abode and prepare for work tomorrow.  I am looking forward to work and catching up with everyone there.

As for the Skype, I was lucky enough to have a few words from the new biker and a big grin from the tooth sprouter.  Their mother was the conduit for this joy.  Thanks Jenn

Now sated with Roti Pisang with dahl and a visit with some of the people I love, I will travel back to the house and begin the cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment