WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

request for survey

I just received a request to complete a survey from my recent flight experience. I guess they do not screen those requests too closely or are extremely confident that I was a happy flyer.  When your board that airline their stewardesses make sure you know that they were voted the Number One airline.  I am not sure what exactly they are Number One of; that part is not disclosed.   Perhaps my response will alter their standing.

I just watched the Singapore News.  Seems that there has been a review of the political leader's salary there. The recommendation is to cut the Prime Minister's salary by 36 percent and the President's salary cut by 51 percent. The Speaker of the House salary recommended cut is for 53 percent, bringing it down to $550,000.00.  Pretty deep cuts huh?  However, not exactly shabby salaries even with the cuts.  Maybe I am in the wrong profession.  I wonder if there are any jobs over there within that range for an ex pat?

Now time to don the duds and hit the trails to another school.  I'll do the survey when I return to my nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment