WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tidied up the old girl today

I was sprung from the house so took advantage of getting some food in the house for the week and then a hair trim after that excursion.  They always make my hair look so darn good, but I never seem to make it home with it looking like it did when I left the shop.  Either serious humidity to frizz it into a pompom or just enough of a rain to do likewise. Today it was the rain.  I didn't even notice it was raining when I came out of the shop. It was such a fine mist, but still enough to make me have 'big hair'.

So, as promised, here is a picture of the old girl.  I have to do it now - because the next civilized photo will be the next haircut. And God only knows what weather that day will bring. Also wearing the new 'pink specs'. Could no longer get them in red - they are 'finish, finish'. If you are in Vancouver and see someone wearing a red version of these, accost them and rip them off their face. They are mine. I lost them and they are not something you would find over there. I will pay the postage.  Well. Maybe not. I bought them because I could always find them. But then, the falling off my neck string was not something I considered. It was the bright colour that made them findable.

OK, so the hair is beginning to frizz.  But a far cry from how I coif it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment