WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, January 9, 2012

Random Messages are Very Inspiring






One of my schools has random messages posted throughout the school and throughout the school grounds. Looking upon on these words uplifts one's spirit.  What a nice way to walk through the halls and corridors. These ones are along the parking area where I park my car each time I am there.  There are more throughout the outer corridors of the school that inspire and give that wonderful subliminal message to those passing through.

As for dinner tonight - still gnawing on the chicken breast.  I have taken that wonderful high speed blender from Jenn and beaten the heck out of garlic and ginger, and now marinating bits of chicken which will be cooked Japanese style fried chicken, with a salad on side, cleaned with the new magic salad spinner from Marie.  That should tidy up the rest of that little slab of meat. Recipe - compliments of Kaore.  Thanks Jenn. Thanks Kaore.  Thanks Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment