WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another Successful Language Art

My mentee is the most creative person in Malaysia.  I am so fortunate to have him under my wing.  All my mentees are growing and learning in student centred teaching, but this one is so gifted he really should be administering this program - not taking it.  Whatever I toss his way he not only uses - he builds on it to make it even better than what he witnessed from my teaching.

Barns on Parade

Look at mine, Look at mine!

Architects at work

Barns and critters in JB

Building a home for the chickens and sheep

The horse is home

This teacher makes learning so fun you just want to grab a pencil crayon and make a barn yourself.  He has managed to turn learning into fun with every lesson he offers his students.  Here, they have built barns for all the farm animals they have studied today, followed, directions, practiced their phonics, demonstrated their spelling and writing skills, and as you can see - have smiling facing during the whole exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment