WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Road Rage - not mine

I was sent one of those wmv files recently.  I must say, it made me feel a wee bit better about the roads here.  It appears that there are donkeys on the road everywhere. I know this video is not taken here because the drivers are on the opposite side of the road from where we drive. At least from where we are supposed to drive here.

As for the car filled with water from a drive by, I have experienced that more than I want to.  Always leaving my driver side window down when it rains because the windows fog up, I have swallowed more than my share of road water.

I especially enjoyed the creating extra lanes.  Very clever.  Very common here as well.  Maybe all the road engineers need to take a break from work. It appears drivers are as good at designing lanes for cars very spontaneously.


No comments:

Post a Comment