WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, October 12, 2012

Graptini

For those who recall my quest to have Welch's grape juice restocked at Aeon, I have happily quaffed on the nectar of the gods on a regular basis, now that I buy by the case.  I do share with others, now I know I can continue to purchase this delight.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but today I treated myself to some Absolut Vodka and mixed a healthy dose in one of my 'fake' stemless wine glasses alongside a less sizeable dose of Welch's grape juice and just invented the delightful graptini.  Very nice.

***The stemless wine glass is a small glass purchased from the RM shop. It doubles as a wine glass, shooter glass, on the rocks glass, and whatever else I might drink, except of course g & t.

                                                                                   Hey, this is just like my RM shop glasses. Well, without the initials that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment