WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Presenting 'teaching speaking & teaching speaking'

As I prepare for the presentations I will be doing in a couple of weeks,  I found an old video I had made at the old schools where I formerly worked.  I am not sure I shared this with you then, but if not, here it is now.

When I go to the schools I often read the Beranstain's B Book to the students and have them read along with me because it is great phonics practice for them.  The video here is a great sample of fantastic artwork by the mentees and incredible senses of humour on all their parts.  This whole exercise was to show them how the students can do the same thing with a book that they love and have fun learning once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment