WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, October 11, 2012

This is All I Know


"To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer." 

Farmer's Almanac, 1978 


Maybe once this week is over I will have some fodder for this blog.  Too much computer time, too little actual time, and too many tasks to complete before the school year ends makes my time for 'other' impossible.  And an Internet connection that has a mind of its own, which by the way it works, is a very small mind indeed, gives me an accelerated aging process.  Yes, a promised home service is still in the works. But remember where I live. A promise can be interpreted by both parties however they wish to interpret.  I am hanging on to the 'yes it will happen' interpretation.  What other choice do I have?



No comments:

Post a Comment