WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Houseguest Heads Home

The night before he left, we seated ourselves across the room and did whatever computer work needed to be done. As you can see, I have a mess of resources all over the room as the school year winds down and we prepare for a break before the next year starts up again.
I think he was actually Skyping with Sumi


I cannot believe I am posting this picture. I look like 'muskie' with my eyes shut from the glare of the sun.  But I wanted a photo of us in front of the garden. However, the garden is no where in sight. It really is behind us. Ryan knocked himself out digging and planting my various trees that have grown into monsters with the humidity, rain, and perfect growing conditions, and turned it into the beautiful flower event it was meant to be.


And then one more wave to the welcome guest as he headed to Changi to return to his home.
Leaving my street for his journey to the causeway and the airport.



No comments:

Post a Comment