WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 30, 2012 Canada or October 31 2012 Malaysia

I was chatting with a friend who lives in Calgary, Alberta, Canada this morning.   Tomorrow is Halloween there. That means little children go out trick or treating and collect bags of candy.  Not sure how many will be doing that this year.  The weather pattern that has hit the city is not the norm. However, it can happen, and frequently does. She said it feels like mid January right now.  I guess I can say I am glad I wont be taking in a trip there this year.

My friend turned on her web camera and showed me the street below her house through her window. Oooh, not nice!

I am in a fog here early in the morning of October 31st.  We will be having a +35 degree day, and very likely a full-blown monsoon later in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment