WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

36 or 37

OK, I am proving my point. A scholar in math I am not. I leave HERE in about 30 days. I leave the country in 36 or 37.  Either case, as far as I am concerned, I have to have this place in order on a month.  Still being lead around like a dog on a short leash regarding the company. They change the rules daily, they make up new rules, and they generally either dont know what they are doing or dont want us to know what they are doing. Now the passport issue which freaks me out. First, no one would take the passports, we had control. Second, someone will take the passports and return them via one or two other people within about a week. Third, all the same as second, but 'unsure when they will be returned'.  Yes, in a land where everything goes missing easily and a document being passed between several pairs of hands before it returns to the owner, I am freaked!  Plus I am still ill, and may have to go to Singapore for medical treatment - and for that I NEED MY PASSPORT!

O Canada
the place where I can anticipate outcomes (usually)

No comments:

Post a Comment