WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, August 30, 2013

Have You Ever Wanted Something But............

I have noticed that when I want something, try to figure out how to get it, do everything I can do get it, and then finally give up, because it seems to want to be out of reach - it comes to me.  That is exactly what happened today. I have been searching around this country for silk '1 Malaysia'  batik.  I thought it would be a good souvenir to take home with me. One of my schools H.M. had Punjabi dresses made for all her teachers in the batik print and it looks fantastic on teacher's day when they all wear them.  Anyway, I finally gave up, and today I was at that Tamil school. The Head Mistress was beaming
when I arrived.  She had a package for me. Not the Punjabi suit; she did not know my size; but enough fabric to make my own.  Now all I have to do is give up on all the other things I keep trying to have or do and they too will come to me in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment