WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, August 9, 2013

Downsizing and all else

Jeepers, I should have known. The trashman is so lazy, he will not take the trash.  I hate trash day, he occasionally grabs the trash can, tossed the contents into the general direction of the back of the truck (which will be deposited on a roadside somewhere) and then throws my trash can the direction of where it came.  Rolling down the patch of weedy grass and eventually resting in the general vicinity, lid is god knows where.  It becomes a scavenger hunt after he has been here. Today, I was ready in waiting. I knew he would balk at taking various flower pots. I was right. He would  not take them, even when I picked them up and tried to give them to him. I will be so happy to be back where trash is collected, deposited at a landfill and everything clean and tidy when the man leaves.  For now, I need to figure out how the heck I am going to get these flower pots out of here.  Leaving a sign will not do the trick. No one that would take them can read.


No comments:

Post a Comment