WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I Did It! or at least I am getting it done.....

I managed to clean, scour, and close off the two extra bedrooms upstairs. I have piled up a heap of linens and clothing for charity, and I have packed one suitcase for travel. What I put in that luggage is stuff I really want back at home. So, the other bag will be a bonus. Whatever fits in there weight wise is what will go with me.  That is a lot of pressure off my mind.

I have often heard that moving is the most stressful thing a person can do. I am in complete agreement with that.  People find a place to live, make a nest, and then want it to stay that way. At least most do.  I am in that category. And I keep doing this nomad thing and keep moving and then starting all over again. I hope I have learned something from this one. Moving within a country is stressful but doable. Moving across the world is a bit more of a test.  Artifacts from this place?  Not much. It will have to be stored in my head along with all the other drivel I accumulate. A couple of souvenirs from Bali but memories are what are going home with me.  Ah, drat. I have the batik art.  I guess they take their chances and go by mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment