WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Heading to the Tax Office

Today is give all my money to Malaysia day.  We have to file our taxes early this year to assure the government they have taken enough moolah from us before we evacuate.  What a nasty day - early morning traffic jam on a Monday heading into the heart of JB.  Alas, I wont have to go there ever again, so I guess I can consider one more 'last thing' to do here.  WIsh me luck with the traffic.  And to top it off - this is how I am spending my birthday this year.

I had a peek at the forms we must submit. I guess every country has this insanity, but since I am here, I will point the finger at the country that is the offender for this instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment