WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Today is Playday

cows are funny anywhere - especially if you are not scared of them
Since I am on vacation, I decided that I should post funny things. I think they are funny.  Still recovering from whatever the heck I got, so feeling a bit sorry for myself as well. The following gave me some laughs. It is the best medicine, right?  Following on the previous post, here are some signs and messages for those brilliant people.




for the shoppers
This looks like something I would see over here.  And look - no restrictions on how many!
Maybe if the drivers here had this installed they would calm down and not need to be FIRST

If any young mothers are reading this, they can identify
And the best for last
-57 -







No comments:

Post a Comment