WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Another Step Closer

I had a meeting today with my landlord(s).  There seems to be a swarm of them - they all inherited the property when their father passed away a while ago.  They are very organized, they discuss with each other and reach consensus before they finalize anything. Very accommodating too. I can stay in the house until the day I leave, even though it is past the rental date. Of course for a fee, but that makes life easier for me. And I can sleep in my bed until the end as well - they will disburse the charity items for me once I am gone.  Another kudo for Malaysia. I have never had a disagreeable encounter with the Chinese that I have done business with.  The bunch has confirmed that statement once again.  I already sent them home with my indoor grill; and watched them pick up the flowerpots stacked outside my garden. It is nice to see there is someone who wants this stuff.  The pile of pots have sat here for almost three weeks with percuma plastered all over them; and still they sit.


No comments:

Post a Comment